Lawncare Software workshop
We are holding a Lawncare Software workshop and would like to welcome you along.
The workshop is aimed at new users and interested lawn care companies.
As a result of using Call Data Manager enjoy:
- Improved customer communications
- Reduction in costly rescheduled calls
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Improved cash collection
- Targeted mailings have increased sales
- Back office efficiencies and simple system reduces costs
- Management data enables us to analyse and improve our business model.
The outline for the day will be
9.30 Meet & Coffee
10.00 Introduction to Call Data Manager
10.15 Getting started with the system
Includes: treatment periods, creating treatments for your business, creating a master route, treatment pricing
11.00 Updating Basic Data
Includes: Updating products used by your business, Spray logs, adding users, treatment periods
11.45 Using Call Data Manager
Includes: creating a customer, survey and quotation, scheduling calls, treatment reminders, completing calls, invoicing, payment reminders
12.30 Pre loaded “Customer information” library
Includes: creating and adding Customer service information as attachments
For interested parties, we would be happy to show you our operational unit after lunch and before you set off home.
Cost: £25 per person includes refreshment and lunch
Venue: Poppy & Pint, Pierrepont Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 5DX
Date: Tuesday 19th November
Please confirm your attendance before 25th October.
A Quick Guide to Call Data Manager
Call Data Manager is a UK designed and hosted cloud based system which works from any web enabled device. All staff members can create quotations, book additional services and update treatments, tasks and payments direct from their device.
The Call Data Manager system allows you to operate efficiently and features:
- Customer contact details
- Complete quotations and schedule treatments direct from the customers home
- Consistent quotations instantly emailed direct to client
- Scheduling of treatments and daily route planning
- Recording of completed treatments and lawn condition updates
- Monitor the customers lawn progress and health from initial survey to latest treatment
- Record customer payments
- Structured debt follow up
- Lone workers facility, alerts nominated staff, includes the last known location.
How do I book?
Email John@calldatamanager.com to reserve your place.